AEPs can also provide support for clients with conditions such as cardiovascular disease, diabetes, osteoporosis, mental health problems, cancer, arthritis, pulmonary disease and much more.
What this means for you is you have access to a highly qualified exercise professional for allied health services at a discounted rate. These services also may attract Private Health Fund or Medicare Rebates (with a GP referral).
Our Exercise Physiology Program can help with people looking to improve performance to help their functional training, Strength and Conditioning, and endurance training program.
What is this program's focus?
- Injury prevention and management
- Chronic disease prevention and management
- Improved functional performance
- Health and well being
What outcomes can I expect?
- Overcoming persistent pain caused by injury or overuse
- Improve your heart health
- Rehabilitation from chronic disease or cardiac events
- Diabetes control
- Prevent pre-diabetes from progressing to full diabetes
- Improved post cancer treatment recovery
- Improved quality of movement and life