When investing in success it’s very important to see whether we are a good fit for you, to do that we invite you to come and train with us for a week, We are here to inspire you and to improve your performance, our focus is on functional training, Strength and Conditioning, and endurance training to fulfill your adventures and goals. With that in mind one of the first things we will do is a full body movement assessment. During this week you can try all our classes. You get to know us and our methods, and we get to know you.
You are starting a journey, a very important journey. Whether you are training for adventure, for a better life, for performance or so you can have an extra glass of wine at the weekends and not feel guilty, you are starting your journey with a different training history, different parameters, different issues, different outcomes, different stressors and different injury history. Joe’s Basecamp are experts in Functional fitness training, Strength and Conditioning and endurance training for adventure.
Our system is thorough. Every person who enters Joe’s Basecamp is given a full movement screening by a senior Basecamp coach, this is to help us spot any “red flags” issues that may crop up in training that may need to be addressed as part of your journey towards your goal. This could be anything from pre existing injuries you know about…. to underlying asymmetries that may cause injury if not addressed early.
Once we have this information the coaches sit down with Joe and decide on recommendations particular to you and these will be:
- Good to go! No red flags and you have a solid training history – Join our programs at the level suited to your ability, and you will be given a structural balance program as an option for you to do as well.
- Good to go! Minor red flags and you have a solid training history – Join our programs at the level suited to your ability, and you will be given a structural balance program with added remedial work for minor issues.
- Good to go, but lots to learn! You have a limited training history – Do our 4 part Foundation course with one of our Basecamp Coaches. You will be given a structural balance program as an option for you to do as well.
- Good to go, but lots to learn and a few minor red flags – Do our 4 part Foundation course with one of our Basecamp Coaches. You will be given a structural balance program with added remedial work for minor issues
- Whoah, slow down there tiger! We are here to improve you NOT break you. You have some serious red flags and need to go into a personal training program first. These are done in blocks of 4 and reviewed at the end of each block to progress you either into the main classes or onto the foundation program.
Once we’ve been through this process we would like to sit down and discuss what really makes you tick. What are your goals? What’s on your bucket list? What are your plans for the next year? How can we help?