28 Nov The Return of Sweat and Tears Outdoor Bootcamp!
There are fitness boot camps, there are running squads, there is group exercise… but there is nothing quite like the Joe’s Garage Outdoor Sweat and Tears program.
How does it work? Sessions are held on a Tuesday and a Thursday You’ll get a dynamic strength, boxing and cardio-based program and if thats not enough, we also give you help with advice on your nutrition and lifestyle.
Do you need outdoor group training?
All the people who train with the Sweat and Tears boot camp have answered ’YES‘ to one or more of the following questions.
- Would you like to get fit or be fitter?
- Do you get stressed?
- Would you love to shed a few kilos?
- Are you finding it hard to get motivated?
- Do you want to increase your energy levels?
- Are you bored with the gym?
- Do you feel you’re not getting anywhere with your exercise programme?
- Would you like all round advice on nutrition and exercise?
- Are you dreading shedding your clothes at the beach?
- Would you like some company when you exercise?
- Do you find gyms intimidating?
…and what are they getting now from Sweat+Tears group fitness boot camp?
To start, they are having fantastic fun, getting awesome results, being amongst great people and doing something that gives a real sense of achievement!
They have seen increased levels of fitness, healthier bodies, weight loss and toning. They are also getting improved moods, more energy, better work performance, higher self esteem, more exercise and nutritional knowledge.
What can you expect from our outdoor group fitness program?
- Functional training to help you cope with the stresses and strains of everyday life.
- Core stability and flexibility to help prevent injury and improve your posture.
- Qualified expert advice by the best personal trainers Manly/Freshwater has to offer.
- This Manly boot camp will make you sweat, work hard, lose weight, build muscle tone up and have fun.
Meet every Tuesday and Thursday
5:45am Moore Road Car Park, Freshwater. (Below Pilu Restaurant)
4 Weeks 2 sessions per week: $160
10 session pass: $225
Single session $25
Book in NOW via the LOG IN tab in the top right hand corner
Go to Log in and follow the prompts:
Go to >make a Payment>Intro/Flexi Packages>Bootcamp and select your package.
Then go to the class schedule and book in for the Bootcamp classes of your choice
Or contact us here
Read our SPECIAL OFFER – For a very limited time ONLY!
Join up to a 10 session pass or a week program before midnight of Friday 30th November and you will get access to any of our three Saturday classes at the Garage ABSOLUTELY FREE throughout December (That’s a choice of two coaches choice classes (Saturdays 7 and 8am) and one boxing class Saturdays 9:30am).
ie You can train twice a week for the price of two!!
NB as there are two holidays on Tuesdays the december bootcamp will run an extra week into January for those buying a 4 week pass! …. Just think of it as a little present from me 🙂
Joe, Si and the team