25 Jul Basecamp Berry Smoothie Bowl
Want to brighten up your breakfasts? Here’s a simple and easy one straight out of the Basecamp Kitchen! You don’t have to eat it in a bowl – if you’re rushing out of the front door simply keep it in a smoothie mug! Packed full of antioxidants, vitamins and protein, this brekkie is the perfect way to kickstart your day!
- 1 serve protein powder
- ¼ to ½ cup steel cut oats
- 1 tablespoon raw cacao powder
- ½ cup frozen berries
- ½ tablespoon unhulled tahini
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds (soaked in water overnight to form a gel)
- 1 cup raw milk or dairy-free substitute
- ½ cup water
- 1 handful of spinach leaves
Add all ingredients to a blender and blitz until well combined. Pour into a glass or a small bowl. Top with a sprinkle of buckwheat, coconut or seeds for some extra crunch! Enjoy eating this thick smoothie with a spoon for an energising breakfast.
Serve with: sprinkle of activated buckwheat, coconut flakes or extra seeds.