20 Dec Christmas Shopping Tips
Well , here we are again. As it is Joe’s favourite time of year we’d better put in a few ideas for Christmas:
- Anything from Perry and Fowles soft furnishings available at all top end Home furnishing shops and also online.
- A pare of Superfine jeans, available Orson and Blake, as worn by Kate Moss, Cameron Diaz (Kate Moss and Cameron Diaz come separately unfortunately).
- And for the lazy, never get stuck for a present again. Ever.Pandora’s box. Awesome contemporary charm bracelets just buy the lady in your life a charm or two a year, every year, forever!
- Play station 3, well he is a boy and you need never talk to him again.
- Evisu jeans/clothing available at Alfies friend Rolfe Darlinghurst Road or Good Charlotte, Crown St. Top quality vintage selvage denim, Tees and Sweats.
- Il Bisonte Wallet, Briefcase or bag available from Hunt leather. This stuff is simple, solid and has become a design classic for those who know. Raw leather that colours itself with wear.
- Failing that a case of Coopers Extra Strong Vintage Ale and an Organic steak from Sam the Butcher will see him through Christmas day quite happily.
And remember after all the Christmas shenanigans of course, a Joe Bonington Gift Voucher will get your partner back into their lovable, pre-Christmas, silly season shape quicker than you can say, pass another mince pie. The gift vouchers are redeemable for One on One Boxing, Personal Training, Nutrition and Lifestyle coaching, and Outdoor sessions.
You could also get them ready for the New Healthy Year with a Fitness First Membership. Drop them an email, mention Joe Bonington and find out what great deals or starter incentives are on this month.