13 Apr Official Open Day at Joe’s Garage Gym
We are holding an official opening and open day on the Saturday 5th May 2012, from 9am till 4pm.
What will be happening?
On the hour every hour we will be running short 20 minute intense workouts for you to try, these workouts are similar to the ones we do on our freestyle training days so you can get a feel of why we get the great results we get, so wear your training gear.
Bring the kids, we have plenty to occupy them including some kids workouts.
- Official ribbon cutting at 10.30am.
- Every hour on the hour there will be kids yoga classes (9 till 12) and a bouncy castle (all day) all for FREE.
- Meanwhile you can come and join our 20 minute mini workouts.
- In the morning there will be FREE back and shoulder massages,
- Postural assessments by Ben Humphries (our Chiropractor
- Complete computer based body composition and body fat analysis by Jayne Larkins (our Naturopath).
- We will also have Luke Britton from Momentum Physio, giving advice on sports injuries.
Food, Competition, + Prizes
If that’s not all we will also be having a sausage sizzle (free range of course), competitions, prizes, giveaways and much more.
- $3600 worth training package including 1 year access to all classes (Joe’s Garage Gym)
- $250 worth of family photography inc disc with 5 favorite photos and a framed photo (David Madden Photography)
- $150 Private Yoga session 1.5hrs (Liz Kerr Yoga)
- $100 Massage 1 hr (Kate Louise masseur)
- $60 iridology consult (Vitalchild Naturopath)
- $110 Nutritional consult (Nourish Wise)
- $150 2 Hours of Handyman Services (Simon Hunter)
- $347 Space Clearing consult (Feelgood Feng Shui)
- $100 Gift voucher Elle Jae Hair creation
- $180 10 session card Bulldogs Kickboxing gym
- $ 44.95 Casual Home Cooking by Pete Evans (8 copies up for grabs)
- $150 Hunter Handyman (2 hours of his services)
Unit 5/4 Hayes Street Balgowlah Open day from 9-4 Saturday 5th May. Parking on the street and access up the ramp.
Schedule of Events
9AM – 3PM Mini Workouts on the hour, every hour
9AM – 12PM Kids Mini Yoga Sessions on the hour, every hour
9AM – 3.30PM Rower Competitions – held all day
9AM – 12PM Jayne Larkins – VLA Body Composition Assessments
9AM – 12PM Hamani Reitano – Nutritional Advice
10AM – 12PM Luke Britton – Physiotherapy Advice
10.30AM OFFICIAL OPENING & RIBBON CUTTING
10.30 – 11.30AM Ben Humphries – Chiropractic Postural Assessments
10.30 – 11.30AM Kate Waters – Massage
12.30PM – 1PM Kick Boxing Demonstration
We are really looking forward to seeing you there.
Joe and the team