04 Mar Outdoor Group Training in Sydney at the Domain
Sweat and Tears is back in the city at the Domain, Sydney.
We are bringing you a great early morning, outdoor group training program held in the city of Sydney. This program will get you fit, help you lose weight and tone up whilst being fun, dynamic, energetic and safe.
- Do you need some help in getting motivated?
- Have you done outdoor group training before and would like to get back into it?
- Do you want more energy?
- Do you want to lose weight?
- Do you need advice on the best ways to get fit?
- Do you want to look and feel more comfortable in your own skin?
- Have you been procrastinating about getting out there and doing something?
- Do you want to have fun whilst you exercise?
If you have answered YES to any of the above, you know you will get great benefit from joining our group.
And guess what! You get to have all of the above and the bonus is that it’s cheaper than a gym membership… how good is that!
When, where and how much?
PROGRAM FORMAT: Simple – 1 hour, 2 days, 4 weeks
WHEN: 6am Tuesday and Thursday mornings
WHERE: Steps of the NSW Art Gallery, Art Gallery Road, Sydney (The Domain)
COST: $140 + $60 Registration
(**Registration is a one-off payment and includes – Tee Shirt, Boxing mitts and wraps**)
CASUAL RATES: If you travel a lot and can’t commit to a full course, no problem!
We also offer a 10 session card @ $200 and 5 session card @ $125 ***cards must be used up in a 3 Month period
NEXT COURSE: Starts Tuesday 10th March 2009.
I’m in! How do i enrol?
Go to our group fitness in Sydney page, hit the ENROL NOW tab and follow the instructions. Then print off and sign the terms and conditions and you’re off!!
If you would like some more information about this or any of our services please contact us by email.